- Our paper
on developing a hybrid architecture that enhances Deep Learning with size and spatial awareness has been accepted for publication at
AAAI Spring Symposium on Machine Learning and Knowledge Engineering for Hybrid Intelligence (AAAI-MAKE).
- Prof. Enrico Motta gave the inaugural keynote titled "Combining Deep Learning and Common-Sense Reasoning in Visually Intelligent Robots"
at Semantics 2021!
- Our team joined forces with AIRLab (Politecnico di Milano) and won the "shopping cart" episode at the 2021 Smart Cities and Robotics Challenge
- Agnese presented an overview of her doctoral work
at the European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC) PhD Symposium.
- We presented our work at AAAI-MAKE. In this paper
we present a novel hybrid architecture (DL-based + knowledge-based) for object recognition
where the typical size of objects is considered.
- Our latest work on integrating knowledge-based reasoning about object sizes within ML
is now available on ArXiv
Be sure to visit our Github
for the related code and dataset.
- We presented our work at KR2020! Watch the video here